- 2018-12-12 to 2018-12-16 On 12-16 December, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in meetings of the initiative of the Enhanced Partnership in Northern Europe (e-PINE) in Washington, D.C.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting at the Seimas.
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December at 3.15 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the annual conference of the Eastern Europe Studies Centre
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in political consultations and bilateral meetings in Uzbekistan
- 2018-12-13 On 13 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius, as part of a delegation led by the President of Lithuania, is attending the meeting of the European Council
L. Linkevičius thanks the outgoing Hungarian Ambassador for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations
On 27 November, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius met with the outgoing Ambassador of Hungary to Lithuania Zoltán Jancsi. Lithuania‘s Foreign Minister thanked the Hungarian Ambassador for the role of Hungary in strengthening security in Lithuania and the Baltic states and for his personal contribution to the development of bilateral relations, especially for the promotion of economic ties.
"Lithuania appreciates Hungary's resolve to help ensure security in our country and the entire region. This NATO ally was among the first to deploy its infantry company in Lithuania in 2014. Next year, Hungary also conducted the NATO Air Policing mission in Šiauliai. We hope that in 2019, Hungary will resume the NATO Air Policing mission and will guard the airspace over the Baltic states again," said L. Linkevičius.
The Hungarian Ambassador Zoltán Jancsi has been accredited to Lithuania since 2015.