- 2019-11-11 On 11 November, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- 2019-11-11 On 11 November at 6.30 p.m., the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius meets with the Deputy Secretary-General of the OECD Masamichi Kono in Vilnius
- 2019-11-12 On 12 November at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends an opening session of the Paris Peace Forum
- 2019-11-12 On 12 November, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius participates in political consultations between Lithuania and the Finnish Presidency of the Council of the EU in Helsinki
- 2019-11-12 On 12 November at 10:30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius visits stands presenting projects in Paris
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister bids farewell to the outgoing British Ambassador
On 28 August, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius received the outgoing British Ambassador to Lithuania Claire Lawrence.
The meeting focused on the bilateral and regional cooperation, and the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. According to Lithuania’s Foreign Minister, despite Brexit, Lithuania is ready to continue to maintain close ties with this country. The Ambassador thanked for passing the new legislation regulating the legal status of UK nationals and members of their families after the UK’s withdrawal.
The interlocutors also discussed the NB8+UK cooperation format and the next NATO summit in London.
L. Linkevičius sincerely thanked the Ambassador for her personal contribution to the relationship between Lithuania and the UK.
C. Lawrence has served as the British Ambassador to Lithuania since 2015.