How to find us?
To the attention of the students applying for a national visa D!
Please be informed that the registration for consular appointments for getting a national visa D (for students) starts on 1 June 2021.
For registration please contact the Embassy by phone +972 3 6958685 (starting from 1 June 2021, Monday-Thursday 10:00-14:00)
Please check the list of documents that you will need to submit for a national visa D:
- Passport issued within the last 10 years and containing at least 2 blank pages. Passport must be valid for at least 3 months after return from the planned trip.
- One photo (size 35 x 45 mm) in color on white background that is not older than 3 months. Please refer to the ICAO recommendations to ensure that the photo meets required standards here.
- Fully completed and signed visa application form for Lithuanian national visa (type D). Visa application form must be completed online. It is obligatory to print it and bring along with you.
- International Health Insurance policy (original and copy) covering the entire period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention, emergency hospital treatment, or death during the stay abroad. The minimum coverage must be EUR 30000.
- Mediation letter electronically submitted by the higher school OR the number of mediation letter. The mediation letter is provided through the Information system of public services related to the issue of personal and other documents, consultations for citizens in the Republic of Lithuania and foreigners (EPIS): https://epis.vrm.lt
- Confirmation of the payment of scholarship or receipt of tuition fee.
- Proof of solvency: evidence of applicant’s financial means for the duration of the studies (minimum for one year): to live in Lithuania (sufficient means of subsistence equal to 0.5 of the minimum monthly wage per month); to return to the country of his or her origin or a foreign country to which the alien has the right to depart (sufficient amount of funds required to return equals to one (1) minimum monthly wage). Bank guarantees issued by other than Israeli banks have to be certified at the country’s Central Bank and approved with an “Apostille” or legalized by concerned authorities as well as translated into Lithuanian or English. Signature of translator has to be approved with an “Apostille” or legalized by authorities concerned.
- Proof of address of residence in Lithuania - student’s dormitory, private stay with friends (exact contact information), private flat (original/copy of the apartment lease contract).
- Flight ticket reservation.
- Consular fee – 120 Euros. Payment for consular services at the Embassy of Lithuania to the State of Israel is accepted by Visa or MasterCard only (PIN code is requested).
In case you need additional information on how to apply for a national visa D please visit the Migration Department of the Republic of Lithuania website: https://www.migracija.lt/esu-studentas